Highlighted

Program Glitching on New Computer

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not find anything out there that looks like this so I am looking for some help. Premiere keeps glitching out after a few seconds of playback. Glitches clear after moving the program window but come back after playing video. Sometimes they are small and sometimes they are the whole screen. This is a brand new computer, specs below. We have tried 5 different GPU drivers and Premiere has always been up to date. It happens with both CPU acceleration on and off. Any help would be appreciated.

Premiere Pro Version 14.5

Intel Core i7-10700 2.9GHz

32gb RAM

Intel UHD Graphics 630

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

Screenshot 2020-10-23 143326.png

InkedScreenshot 2020-10-23 143230_LI.jpg

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Program Glitching on New Computer

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not find anything out there that looks like this so I am looking for some help. Premiere keeps glitching out after a few seconds of playback. Glitches clear after moving the program window but come back after playing video. Sometimes they are small and sometimes they are the whole screen. This is a brand new computer, specs below. We have tried 5 different GPU drivers and Premiere has always been up to date. It happens with both CPU acceleration on and off. Any help would be appreciated.

Premiere Pro Version 14.5

Intel Core i7-10700 2.9GHz

32gb RAM

Intel UHD Graphics 630

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

Screenshot 2020-10-23 143326.png

InkedScreenshot 2020-10-23 143230_LI.jpg

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the Media Cache and Media Cache files:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-clean-delete-or-trash-media-cache-files/td-p/....

If that doesn't work,try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
1. Do one of the following:
• Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
• Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
from here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

If that doesn't work, try Preferences > Audio Hardware and set Input to None.

If that doesn't work, try creating a new project and import the old one into it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0