Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program lag/hang

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm a paid user of Adobe and would like help. When I add source to V2, A2 Adobe takes forever to do anything.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're not clairvoyant or all-knowing here, we're just other users. So we can't offer any assistance until you give us the information we'd need to help.

Like ... OS/CPU/RAM/GPU/vRAM, the number and types of drives used on your computer and in the project, the media involved, and any effects you're using.

Then we could actually make informed suggestions rather than wild guesses.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and you should probably make sure your system meets minimum hardware requirements

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using an AMD Ryzen 9, 16G RAM, NVIDIA RTX 2080 Super, 1T SSD, MSI
Monitor, ......

It was working fine previous version...

Thx 4 the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you check that your system met the system requirements?   16mb of RAM is not a lot although does meet the requirements.  How do you have the RAM assigned in preferences.  You might try adjusting this.  People sometimes have too much ram assigned to Premiere and not enough to the OS (and I'm guessing sometimes vice versa).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines