• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program Monitor Brightness Issue

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue where when I place my footage in the timeline, it appears to be much brighter than the raw footage as displayed in the source monitor. I'm not sure if there's a color space issue or display setting that has gotten changed. I've attached a screenshot to show what I'm describing. I do not have any effects applied to my clips.

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the media? And go to the Color workspace, Lumetri panel ... and check the Source tab to see if any effects are being applied there.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Neil, so I just checked the Lumetri panel and it doesn't look like there are any adjustments there. It almost seems like the project is intrepeting the color in a weird way.Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 1.46.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Effects Control Source tab also ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no effects applied to any of the clips in my timeline, as shown here: Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 3.36.08 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Source tab there ... that's still on the timeline tab.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the first screenshot an effect was added: Fx icon is purple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ann, the FX icon was purple because I had opened the Lumetri panel to see if that was the issue. No parameters were changed, however, so this still didn't resolve my issue unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you check Sequence - Settings - Working Color Space?

what do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in Rec. 709, and changing it to Rec. 2100 seemed to resolve the issue with my footage that I personally shot, but it negatively impacted the stock footage I had been editing with. This leads me to believe that the issue is with the footage I'm working with. It's strange that it looks fine in my source monitor though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a shot in the dark:

Try unchecking Composite in linear color in the sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same exact issue. Did you ever find a solution? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A more full explanation of the massive shift in color managment in Pr2022, both settings and default behaviors, what the new system is, and how to work with it. Including the problem of proxies from HLG clips being simly broken. (Acknowedged by engineers.)

Neil

FAQ:PremierePro 2022 Color Managment for Log/RAW Media

How to Set Monitors for HDR work in Premiere Pro 2022?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines