Program monitor goes black when I use texts

Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every since I updated to Premiere Pro 2020 my computer seems very slow when editing, video disappears often but then comes back.  But the main thing is I can't use any graphics.   When I try and place a graphic/text over video (even just basic text to test it) the program monitor turns black.  I can't highlight the text to see what I'm typing or anything.  I'm very confused.

any help is appreciated!   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Program monitor goes black when I use texts

Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every since I updated to Premiere Pro 2020 my computer seems very slow when editing, video disappears often but then comes back.  But the main thing is I can't use any graphics.   When I try and place a graphic/text over video (even just basic text to test it) the program monitor turns black.  I can't highlight the text to see what I'm typing or anything.  I'm very confused.

any help is appreciated!   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?