• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program Monitor

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this problem for a while now and I really need it fixed. I hope someone has a solution to this. Has anyone had trouble with their program monitor in premiere pro? Every time I go to colour corrector colour grade it never shows the changes on the clip that I'm trying to edit but if I go to export it, the changes are made. I've tried uninstalling (removing preferences) and reinstalling the program but I still have the same problem. I know it's not just colour correcting because I also tried corning pinning a clip and it wouldn't let me view it in the program monitor but I could see the positions of the corners were changing. 

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

I'm wondering if you have "Global FX Mute" turned on ...

Neil

Fx Mute icon.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if you have "Global FX Mute" turned on ...

Neil

Fx Mute icon.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, thank you so much, that worked! It was hidden in the drop-down menu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a necessary tool to have, and ... um ... when one accidentally "invokes" it, or simply forgot one clicked it ... it can be so darn frustrating and puzzling trying to figure out what is going on. It's something even very experienced people do every once in a while.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow thank you sir, thank very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sabrinak. I have been experiencing a similar issue as of late in which I would be editing a clip and then the program monitor decides to stop working all of a sudden and it doesn`t change to a different frame or show the changes regardless of what project I am editing and what footage I am editing. When I close it and then reset my workspace, it fails to show anything in the program monitor. Can you tell me if you have resolveed this issue and what you did to fix it if it has been resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay nevermind about what you did. I didn't scroll down. But do you know anything about the issue I am experiencing and how to resolve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines