• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project freezes when I open at 3/4

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So here is a problem I ran into. I have a project I created for a compilation reel. I edited on my system. After I reformatted it now it wont open all the way. It get's to 3/4 of the way and then it freezes. I've tried making a copy, importing it into another project or even opening it in media encoder and all of them freeze on open at 3/4 of the way. 

I have to get this projec to open for a client this week. I've put 40 hours plus into it and I can't figure it out. I'm on a fresh install and everything so there is no reason for any of this. Any ideas would be helpfull. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe software are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier Pro 2021 Version 15.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll move the thread to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was it created in version 15.2?

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines