Highlighted

project panel get stuck every time i move the text boxes

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using Premiere Pro 2020. In the last few days, after few minutes of editing, every time I try to move a text box, the program panel get stuck- at the beginning the rest of the panels are still responding, and then the premiere itself is not responding and i have to close and restart it using the task manager. any ideas for solutions? 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

project panel get stuck every time i move the text boxes

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using Premiere Pro 2020. In the last few days, after few minutes of editing, every time I try to move a text box, the program panel get stuck- at the beginning the rest of the panels are still responding, and then the premiere itself is not responding and i have to close and restart it using the task manager. any ideas for solutions? 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0