• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project panel opens all bins after a search

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just one of many weird problems with the project panel. After a search, all my nicely stacked bins, previously closed and minding their own business, toggle open and I have to close them all. In my current project that's about 50 bins. I also never complained before about there being no hover when moving files around in there or importing by dragging but may as well mention that too.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

BuckTen  wrote

I have to close them all. I

To close all bins in one go: hold down alt while clicking on a triangle next to a bin.

If Premiere is acting weird trash preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI BuckTen,

After a search, all my nicely stacked bins, previously closed and minding their own business, toggle open and I have to close them all.

That is definitely not normal and I apologize for this annoying issue.

What is the exact version of Premiere Pro? FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using?

I haven't seen this issue before and no one reported this, so far.

Please share the repro steps and I will try to reproduce this at my end.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using 2017.12 v11 Oasis, it's up to date. The suggestion to hold the "alt" key while closing is the answer although it still does this. After clearing the search field, all the bins open.

I was hoping clearing preferences would fix another annoying problem (it didn't change the search thing) which is that I can no longer drag effects onto audio clips on the timeline. Most annoying at the moment is the "constant gain" that I frequently use to use to fade audio quickly. It was working 3 days ago, not working now. It's a hand with a crossed-out circle, tracks are active, etc.. I've pretty much tried toggling and altering everything relevant. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BuckTen  wrote

I have to close them all. I

To close all bins in one go: hold down alt while clicking on a triangle next to a bin.

If Premiere is acting weird trash preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this tip! I use it for the opposite reason when I open a project and all the bins are closed. It's great to be able to toggle between the two. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you type into the Search field, any bins with matching assets will automatically open.  This is by design.

When you clear the Search field, the bins will automatically close.

Are you clearing the Search field?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines