Project Solos Audio Tracks Upon Opening

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I save and close a project, when I reopen it the audio only plays from one track. Nothing is solo'd or muted. I have to actually click on the solo icon at the left of the sequence and de-select it again for all my audio tracks to work again. I'm usually working with up to 5 audio tracks at once, but it happens on as few as 3. Again, nothing is selected when I open the project and I have to toggle the "solo track" icon to get my sound back. There are no indicators.

It's especially frustrating when I finish working on something but don't have the time to complete the export. So when I open my project back up, I check to make sure everything looks the right way and hit export only to find that there's no audio from a few tracks. I know I can just check over the entire bit of footage again to double-check but I shouldn't have to since this should not be happening and that's the point. It also becomes a pain when I'm sharing the project with someone else and they can't figure out what's going on with the audio because, like I said, there isn't any indicator to suggest why the audio isn't working. The project is otherwise working fine, nothing has changed, but Premiere decides to mess with the audio just because I closed the program.

Anyone else with this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Project Solos Audio Tracks Upon Opening

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I save and close a project, when I reopen it the audio only plays from one track. Nothing is solo'd or muted. I have to actually click on the solo icon at the left of the sequence and de-select it again for all my audio tracks to work again. I'm usually working with up to 5 audio tracks at once, but it happens on as few as 3. Again, nothing is selected when I open the project and I have to toggle the "solo track" icon to get my sound back. There are no indicators.

It's especially frustrating when I finish working on something but don't have the time to complete the export. So when I open my project back up, I check to make sure everything looks the right way and hit export only to find that there's no audio from a few tracks. I know I can just check over the entire bit of footage again to double-check but I shouldn't have to since this should not be happening and that's the point. It also becomes a pain when I'm sharing the project with someone else and they can't figure out what's going on with the audio because, like I said, there isn't any indicator to suggest why the audio isn't working. The project is otherwise working fine, nothing has changed, but Premiere decides to mess with the audio just because I closed the program.

Anyone else with this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 13, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2018 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Phil,

Just curious, do you still have this problem in 2020? Or did the problem go away after updating?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0