Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prores Raw could not be decoded

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all
When I try to import a Prores Raw recording into Premiere, I get the error message "Prores Raw video could not be decoded". The audio tracks play, but there is a bluescreen in the video track. The recordings were made with a Z-Cam E3 F6 + Atomos Ninja V. My operating system is Windows 10, Premiere Pro is installed with version 15.2 (latest version up to date), I have Apple Prores Raw software installed with version 1.3. All settings as they are given here, I have set so:
https://helpx.adobe.com/de/x-productkb/multi/prores-raw-support-adobe-video-applications.html

The graphics driver is also up to date.
I also tried older versions of Premiere, but that didn't help either.

My hardware:
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor
AMD Radeon RX 6800
32 GB DDR4 Ram
2x 1000 GB Samsung Evo 970 SSD

I am very grateful for any help!

Translated with [link removed by mod] (free version)

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi davidh91894456,

Sorry about the poor experience. Would you mind sharing a download link for the sample media with which you are experiencing the issue? It would help us to test the issue at our end. 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet! 

Thank you for the quick response. Down below you'll find a WeTransfer Link to the media needed. My college has the same programm and updates  and yet his laptop (INTEL CPU & Nvidia GPU)  has no issues opening / using the media in Premiere Pro. But I have a AMD GPU & CPU, maybe thats the problem? 

Please let me know if you have a solution for my problem. 

https://we.tl/t-Y5UoMhtKxB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were you able to find a solution to this?  It looks like the post just stopped.  I'm having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

seem problem

VEGA 64 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines