Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ProRes RAW crashing in Premiere pro and almost unable to edit

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have hard times editing 6K ProRes RAW after recent updates in Premiere Pro.
Thing is, everything is good till i have single files edited on the time line (colours, cuts etc.)
But after i finish to edit my movie (2-3 min.) it's really hard to play anything. Premiere Pro crashes a lot, hangs without warning.
Also after opening Premiere Pro after crash, the RAW files aren't loading properly 9/10 times. In "bin" they are showing as grey recktangles or "Media Pending".
Also "play" button is crashing almost every time i click it. Premiere pro just won't play preview at all.

I have newest NVIDIA Studio Drivers, also newest Premiere Pro.
Files were recorded on Atomos Ninja V with Panasonic S1H

PC Specs:
CPU- Intel i7 8700

Motherboard- Z370 Gaming Plus

32GB RAM

Graphic Card - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

I tried editing on two different hard drives and on SSD drive.
Same things happens.

Is it known issue with ProRes RAW althought this is new feature in Premiere Pro? What can i do more about it to repaird? I managed to render half of project after shutting down and opening Premiere Pro couple of times. Just needed the program to load files correctly. And it happens rarely.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Formats , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issues, tried everything - Adobe just dont care about this issue. Id tryed all i can think of - just OS reinstall left which takes forever with all applications..

I dont have this issue with other files - just Prores Raw... Why does not adobe fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1243123123.JPG123456.JPG12345.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im Having the same issue and I have a RTX2080 super and a AMD Ryzen 9 5500. So upgrading you equipment wont help. Try Proxys and it that don't help, try getting a apple computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines