Proxies, LUTs and rendering

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't effecting the workflow or anything but I'm having a weird thing happen in my timeline.

I have a film that was shot on the Amira.  I ingest the files and create proxies and the LUT is automatically applied.  I toggle the proxies on and off and the LUT is there.  I sync my takes, create merged clips and edit away.  My proxies are 1080p Pro Res LT files so there isn't really any need to render but on the occassion that I do need to render something, the LUT sometimes goes away.  I know that Premiere displays the camera files once rendered or exported but if the LUT is turned on, shouldn't that be shown? 

Like I said, it's not really a problem but the EP on this project can't always visualize things and constantly asks why the color is different.

I'm working in Premire 2019 and an iMac running Mojave.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export, Performance

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue with Red footage, and am hoping somebody has found a resolution to this problem.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines