Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSD File format not supported

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I don't think I saw this topic anywhere else. I'm running Premiere Pro on a mac mini with an Apple M1 chip, so I know there are some issues in general. But the oddest one is Premiere gives me an error anytime I import a PSD file stating, "file format not supported." It's happening in both the Beta and Desktop (version 14.8). 

Does anyone know a fix for that?  

TOPICS
Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies, it's my first post and of course I made a mistake like that. Sorry!

Here's the screenshot embedded.

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 2.30.51 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the file is RGB and not CYMK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same issue. Did you find a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never easy to troubleshoot premiere problems from a distance so please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and if you have any 3rd party plugins installed for Premiere... Also, sequence settings and clip properties can also help. Although you can throw almost any format into premiere, some formats can be problematic, particularly on an underpowered system.

If you want to send me a direct message by clicking on my user name at the top of my post, I'll send you my email and you can send me the file and I'll see if I can figure out what the problem is...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines