Highlighted

QR Code

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add a QR Code in a video, using Adobe Premier, but after rendering it does not scan the link. Why? Please HELP!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

QR Code

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add a QR Code in a video, using Adobe Premier, but after rendering it does not scan the link. Why? Please HELP!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How big is the QR code in the video (in terms of pixle size)?

If the image is small and renedering compresses the image further, it may be that it is no longer recognisable as details have been lost.

I'd suggest trying to make the QR Code image larger.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not the problem, I tried different sizes. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might help to post a screenshot of your export settings and of the exported QR.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0