Highlighted

Quality is low for 360 videos compared to previous versions of Premiere

Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if anybody has noticed there seems to be a ceiling for quality of video for 360 videos. In the past the render would come out chrystal clear, but now it comes out pixelated under the same preset "Match Source High Bitrate". For some reason this setting puts the video at 10 Mbps with VBR 1 pass. That said, even jumping it up to 80 or something made no difference in file size or quality. I'm currently running 14.3.0 (too scared to update to latest with all the posts of angry people).

TOPICS
Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Quality is low for 360 videos compared to previous versions of Premiere

Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if anybody has noticed there seems to be a ceiling for quality of video for 360 videos. In the past the render would come out chrystal clear, but now it comes out pixelated under the same preset "Match Source High Bitrate". For some reason this setting puts the video at 10 Mbps with VBR 1 pass. That said, even jumping it up to 80 or something made no difference in file size or quality. I'm currently running 14.3.0 (too scared to update to latest with all the posts of angry people).

TOPICS
Export, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We can get this checked. Could you please attach a screenshot of the preview of the exported media where you are experiencing the quality loss. Also, please provide a detailed screenshot of the export settings. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2020 0
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I'll do another video soon as I've updated Premiere since this post and see if it stays the same or is resolved.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0