Question about timeline - 4k

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am revisiting a project where I have various file sizes that fit into a 4k timeline. When I went to add another 4k video file, the video file looks like it is zoomed in even though it is 4k. Do you know why it is zoomed in even though when I select fit? 

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your Preferences setting for Set to Framesize or Scale to framesize? I hope Set to if anything.

Past that, we aren't at your machine so we can't see anything you've done nor check the properties of the media in the bin to see what Premiere thinks the clip is.

So ... what does Premiere say for clip properties?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
jaydeaner AUTHOR LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its ok, just going to start over on a new timeline, too much of a headache to figure out even though the file sizes are the same.

Thanks for reply 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines