• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Questions about essential sound presets - how to disable, how to apply to all clips with one sweep?

LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I want to temporarily disable all the audio effects from the clip (they were added when I chose the preset from the essential sound). basically looking for the same functionality of the fx switch in the program monitor - but for audio, something quick to hear before and after post processing for the clip so I can decide how it is in comparison to non at all.
  2. is there a way to apply the same audio preset to all the clips, so if I change just one it will apply to all of them? I know I can copy from one clip -paste to all the rest with attributes anytime I make a change but is there something more comfortable? guess a way to access all the presets from the audio track mixer would be nice. this way it will be applied to all the track...
thanks!
TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Nice to see you around!

1) ... can't think of anything off-hand. Sadly.

2) You can save multiple effects in the ECP as a preset, and apply that preset to clips.

One really painful irritation in Premiere's sound processes is you can't save effects stacks from the track or clip mixers. That's had many posts on UserVoice about changing that, but we ain't got it yet.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to see you around!

1) ... can't think of anything off-hand. Sadly.

2) You can save multiple effects in the ECP as a preset, and apply that preset to clips.

One really painful irritation in Premiere's sound processes is you can't save effects stacks from the track or clip mixers. That's had many posts on UserVoice about changing that, but we ain't got it yet.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Neil! Nice to see you too! 🙂 thanks for the answer!

1. guess I could press "clear audio type" and undo...
2. guess copy and paste attributes is probably the way to go.. I think I remember when there wasn't paste attributes... guess that's also progress.. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Been wanting these changes for so long. I can't imagine why anyone ever thought we didn't need to be able to set & save track & clip mixer effects stacks.

Among other things ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines