Quick formatting changes.

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finished my prject and it looks great. When I went to export it, I discovered it is in 16/9. Is there a way to expot the exact video to 9/16 without redoing much of the work?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Quick formatting changes.

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finished my prject and it looks great. When I went to export it, I discovered it is in 16/9. Is there a way to expot the exact video to 9/16 without redoing much of the work?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look for the AutoReframe option, I can't remember at the moment what menu it's in. That would be the process.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Autoreframe might work. That being said you can change the aspect ratio, size and frame rate at export. The video demonstrates how to change the aspect ratio at 2 minutes in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2020 0
salvo34 LATEST
Advocate ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yikes. most times you use source material specs to create project / timeline to match that source.

Then you export ( match settings ) the same specs ( aspect ratio and frame rate, etc. ).

🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2020 0