Highlighted

"Blue interface" of text and draw selection is not displaying

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a beginner with Premiere Pro CC 2019.

When i see a tuto, i can see a "blue interface of selection" when we create text or draw :

tuto1.jpgtuto2.jpg

But in my computer, this "blue interface" is not display, there is just the text or just the draw. So it's very difficult to select/update a draw or a text after the creation. 

Do you know how to solve this problem?

Thanks you

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Blue interface" of text and draw selection is not displaying

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a beginner with Premiere Pro CC 2019.

When i see a tuto, i can see a "blue interface of selection" when we create text or draw :

tuto1.jpgtuto2.jpg

But in my computer, this "blue interface" is not display, there is just the text or just the draw. So it's very difficult to select/update a draw or a text after the creation. 

Do you know how to solve this problem?

Thanks you

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2020 0
gerikp LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to select text or a shape that you have drawn it's really easy to either select it in the Essential Graphics Panel or in the Effects Controls panel. Once you select it there it will show up obviously in your program panel and you can make changes as you wish.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 1