Highlighted

"Clip Name" video overlay for Effects?

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if there is a filter similar to "clip name" or "timecode" (in the "Video" effects folder) that works that same way as those overlays, but with effects. I'd love to have a way to visually display on screen the effects and adjustments I've made to each clip in a timeline. For example, if there is a "flip" or a speed change, or a color tweak, it would show that adjustment in a text box that I could overlay on the timeline. Does that make sense? 

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Clip Name" video overlay for Effects?

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if there is a filter similar to "clip name" or "timecode" (in the "Video" effects folder) that works that same way as those overlays, but with effects. I'd love to have a way to visually display on screen the effects and adjustments I've made to each clip in a timeline. For example, if there is a "flip" or a speed change, or a color tweak, it would show that adjustment in a text box that I could overlay on the timeline. Does that make sense? 

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 26, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Fx icon on a clip will tell you if you applied a fixed effect (yellow), non fixed effect (purple) or both (green).

Speed Change you can read next to the name on the clip in the timeline.

If you keep your effect controls open and select clip (or use selection follows playhead) you will see what you applied instantly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 26, 2020 0