Highlighted

"Error parsing properties list from file"

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open Premiere, I get this error message, then it just closes without ever letting me attempt to open a project or anything. This just started today when I turned my computer on. Nothing has changed since the last time I opened Premiere. I can't find a solution to this. Please help if you know what I can do... thanks.

Topics

Anywhere, Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Error parsing properties list from file"

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open Premiere, I get this error message, then it just closes without ever letting me attempt to open a project or anything. This just started today when I turned my computer on. Nothing has changed since the last time I opened Premiere. I can't find a solution to this. Please help if you know what I can do... thanks.

Topics

Anywhere, Crash, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. None of the very few solutions I've found work either. Very frustrating. I've deleted, used cleaning tool, and reinstalled multiple times. I really hope someone from Adobe see's this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2020 0