• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Export Media" dialog box is blank

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly, as of this afternoon, the Export-Media dialog box is empty. I've been using Premiere for a while and it's been perfectly fine, but sometime today I must have inadvertently changed something, or had something changed out from underneath me. In a project I created this morning, the Export dialog box looks like I expect, which is the first attachment. However, any new projects I create end up with the Export-Media box that is the second attachment (I'm using the Voukoder plugin for other reasons).

Any suggestions? I've been creating a subseqence from the later, broken projects and copying them into older, working projects, and it works fine, so I've been able to export my videos, but this is really weird, and I need to get it fixed!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Obvious but have to ask: have you restarted your computer since this started happening?

Not familiar with Voukoder; is it possible that it's screwing up the Export window? Try removing the plugin and restarting your computer. Otherwise the only other options are to dump your preferences or worst-case scenario uninstall+reinstall. But definitely try removing that plugin first.

HTH,

JVK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, my "stupid solution" basically works. Initially, I tried nuking everything (reinstalling software, deleting all preferences & preferences) and that seemed to work for a bit, but then it'd start to crop back up. What I've discovered is, if I have a project open with a "broken" export dialog, if I open an older project that I know works, the "working" export dialog from the good project "infects" the broken project, and now when I try to export from the first project, it works correctly, as well. This fix will follow the first project for a couple reloads, but eventually it gets weird again, so I just need to reset it through the same manner.

I don't have the slightest idea why this would happen, and it's incredibly weird. I'm changing absolutely nothing (since I'm just loading a second project). I'd love to have some diagnostic info to look at, or in case any devs want to glance at it, but I'm not quite sure how to do anything like that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines