Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Music Video" with 1 Image

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I want to use 1 image to create a "music video" for my song so i can upload to youtube.

The image is 1920x1080 and the audio is a wav file.

What i have done is imported the audio and the image. And stretched the image to the same duration as the audio. But the problem is when im exporting the video. The filesize is so BIG. What im i doing wrong??

--------------------
Art is Life is Art
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget to mention that the song is about 5 min 

--------------------
Art is Life is Art

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying different options, but all of them ends up as a very big file.

I just want to keep the resolution on the image at 1920x1080 and the audio quality without ending up

with GB filesize. I thought this program could do that but i may be wrong. Arent to familiar with it..

--------------------
Art is Life is Art

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Espen Schøyen Aure  Try this:

2021-04-12_0-50-42.jpg

 

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I tried with those settings. Filesize ended up on 480MB 

And it took almost an hour to render.

Do i need to convert the file after its being exported or i mean 480MB is massive for a song with 1 still image isnt it? 

--------------------
Art is Life is Art

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can modify video bitrate to your needs, try "match source - medium bitrate". But if you want really small file, you have to use 3rd party encoder, preferably x264 in constant quality mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As to render speed, something is wrong with your system. Or maybe it's extremely old/ underpowered. On my 4yo Ryzen 1500 export of 5 min timeline (1080p30, no effects) takes ~ 2 min

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, its a bit slow. Graphic card is old. Its a macbook pro from 2012 running windows bootcamp.

Its time for a upgrade. I was afraid the bitrate did affect the audio quality, but if its just the image i can just reduce until i find a good compromise between image quality and filesize.

--------------------
Art is Life is Art

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A video file is not just "one" image. And if you need even basic image quality,you will get what seems like a big file. 

Does it really matter if it is a big file?

You can reduce the file size by reducing bitrate and by reducing the resolution of the image.

You can set the audio bitrate separately from the video bitrate. 

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did an export of a 5min still with these settings and got a file size of 684KB try it and see if it is good enough.

Export 3.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines