• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"This Effect requires GPU Acceleration" title card shown on exports

Participant ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have GPU Acceleration enabled, should be exporting fine. This Effect requires GPU Acceleration" title card shown on exports, it won't export any effects properly EVEN with Hardware Encoding and GPU acceleration enabled. So many issues with NVIDIA GPU's and Adobe. 

TOPICS
Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a GTX 1060

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the latest Studio Driver installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VR effect on a non VR clip?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Media Encoder to export?

I just searched this because I was having the exact same problem but I've just solved it for my computer. Fingers crossed it's the same issue for you.

I had GPU enabled inside Premiere Pro, however I also had to go into Media Encoder and change the setting there also.

Media Encoder > Preferences > General > Video Rendering > Mercury Playback Engine GPU Accleration

Despite automatically having this enabled in Premiere, it was not inside Media Encoder.

Hope this helps! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I did try this but unfortunately, that didn't work. I DID GET IT TO WORK THOUGH! I had to make an adjustment layer over my clips and put the VR effects in the adjustment layer. That's a simplistic version of what my fix was but the core of the problem is VR Effects on non-VR clips apparently. Whenever I had a transition (ie. Mister Horse transition or a transition that uses a VR effect), the combination of clips would just make it not get rid of that title card, weird. Would love for Adobe to fix this because the VR effects are great for non-VR footage.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

VR effects are designed for VR footage so there is nothing to fix...

If you want fancy effects use Ae.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines