• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Voice-over record" volume

Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to adjust the volume of my own voice-over recording that I hear WHILE MAKING THE RECORDING?

My problem is that I'm listening to tracks containing instruments and other singers, and trying to sing along with it. But my own voice comes back in my headphones so loudly (and delayed by 30 ms.) that I can't hear the other musicians over my own voice. I'd really like a way to mute my own voice in the playback entirely, so I hear the backing track in my headphones and my own voice accoustically (not delayed and amplified in my headphones).

TOPICS
Audio , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

HA! Figured it out. I've been struggling with this for months, but now that I've put some thought into it... The solution is to lower the track volume (on the track being recorded) in the Audio Track Mixer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HA! Figured it out. I've been struggling with this for months, but now that I've put some thought into it... The solution is to lower the track volume (on the track being recorded) in the Audio Track Mixer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines