Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raccourcis clavier Premiere pro

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai un gros problème d'affichage sur ADOBE PREMIERE PRO 2020. En effet, impossible de faire apparaitre la fenetre des raccourcis clavier ...

Quand je clique dessus rien ne s'affiche ou ne se produit 😕 

Est-ce qu' l'un de vous à rencontrer le même problème ?

Merci a tous d'avance  pour votre aide.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Ok so I just resolve my issue thanks to this thread : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/all-keyboard-shortcuts-have-disappeared/td-p/10491818

I copied the files in : "/Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020/Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020.app/Contents/Keyboard Shortcuts/en/Adobe Premiere Pro Defaults.kys" + "Rush" folder

And I pasted them in "/Users/username/Documents/Adobe/Premiere Pro/14.0/Profile-username/Mac/"

And it worked, I can now access the shortcuts panel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Thanks for the tips but it doesn't work ... That just erase my preference but the window never show up 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Premiere Pro forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it be possible to post a video of what you are doing?

attachment.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, I just open premiere pro and try to access my shortcut by using the menu but when i click on :

Premiere pro/ Shortcuts ---- Nothing happen

Same when I tried the Command+ alt + K.

I really don't undersand why ..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to uninstall and reinstall Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok so I just resolve my issue thanks to this thread : https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/all-keyboard-shortcuts-have-disappeared/td-p/10491818

I copied the files in : "/Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020/Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020.app/Contents/Keyboard Shortcuts/en/Adobe Premiere Pro Defaults.kys" + "Rush" folder

And I pasted them in "/Users/username/Documents/Adobe/Premiere Pro/14.0/Profile-username/Mac/"

And it worked, I can now access the shortcuts panel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines