Highlighted

Radial Shadow Export doesn't resize layer

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a radial shadow that goes over a circular crop of a video. I've checked "resize layer" and it works perfectly in playback in premiere, but after exporting, the shadow is cropped off as if I haven't checked the resize layer option. 

I just updated, restarted, etc. For some reason the export never has the resize layer option going through.

Has anyone encountered this before and know a solution?

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Radial Shadow Export doesn't resize layer

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a radial shadow that goes over a circular crop of a video. I've checked "resize layer" and it works perfectly in playback in premiere, but after exporting, the shadow is cropped off as if I haven't checked the resize layer option. 

I just updated, restarted, etc. For some reason the export never has the resize layer option going through.

Has anyone encountered this before and know a solution?

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try enabling Use Previews when you export.  Assuming you rendered the effect in your Sequence (Sequence > Render In to Out) and that plays as expected, you should see the Effects as expected in the exported movie file.

PR _ Export _ Use Preivews.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to switch renderers from project settings

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines