Highlighted

Random audio clipping on playback - NOT in waveform

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I've searched for similar issues with no luck - I'm hoping someone has had this experience.  Upon playback of a clip, I get random digital-glitch clipping. I was having this issue after saving an edited audio file with Audition through Dynamic Link.  Now it's happening on any audio file being played in Premiere. I've attached an example.

Audio is 48/16 in a matching timeline. But I've had the same issue with mismatched sample rates, so that doesn't seem to make a difference. 

I've tried MME vs. ASIO audio drivers with no change. Tried clearing Media Cache, no change. This behavior has existed for about two weeks - no change or hardware leading up to these issues. 

Thanks for your help!

CC is current.

System - Ryzen 3700X

Mobo - B550

Audio - Presonus 1824c

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Random audio clipping on playback - NOT in waveform

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I've searched for similar issues with no luck - I'm hoping someone has had this experience.  Upon playback of a clip, I get random digital-glitch clipping. I was having this issue after saving an edited audio file with Audition through Dynamic Link.  Now it's happening on any audio file being played in Premiere. I've attached an example.

Audio is 48/16 in a matching timeline. But I've had the same issue with mismatched sample rates, so that doesn't seem to make a difference. 

I've tried MME vs. ASIO audio drivers with no change. Tried clearing Media Cache, no change. This behavior has existed for about two weeks - no change or hardware leading up to these issues. 

Thanks for your help!

CC is current.

System - Ryzen 3700X

Mobo - B550

Audio - Presonus 1824c

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?