Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Audio loss on exported video

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 🙂 I'm using 2021 ver in my office.

Having issue that audio loss on exported video thesedays - recorded files are fine, no problem on editing, audio plays correctly on preview, BUT only on exported video.

Attached a screenshot when I put exported video on timeline - please see that 3 points I marked red circle 🙂

The problem is that points generate completely random on audio track, whenever export same project so many times locations are different.

The export video format is mp4 file for YouTube upload, works fine on older version like 2020, 2019.

If you guys have a same experience, please let me know how to fix it.

Thanks 🙂 

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wild guess: is this by any chance nested audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean "Nest"? 🙂

I didn't use it. Most of my editing projects are simple - single video track, single audio track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As i said: wild guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, have you tried to clean your media cache ?

Force Premiere to reconstruct the media cache by deleting manualy everything in your media cache folder and media cache database. Open your project, Premiere will reconstruct all the media cache for your audio files. Then export and see how it goes. Let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines