• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Audio Noise in Sequence

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in Premiere 12.1.0 and I've suddenly started getting random audio noise during playback. The source clips are fine but this noise randomly goes in and out on the timeline - it sounds like a rattling air conditioner. It first began when I started boosting audio levels, but talking the levels back to 0db didn't fix the problem. A clip will play fine, but when the clip goes to black the noise returns. Or when I go to a random clip the noise plays during that clip, then goes away when the next clip starts, then starts again when the next clip appears in the sequence. Anyone else having this problem? BTW, this is only happening in one of my sequences, the other sequences play ok.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

I tried copying and pasting all the items in the sequence into a new sequence and that fixed it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This started with me today and I tried several fixes. What worked for me in the end was taking a clip with audio and video, turning the opacity to 0 and the audio gain to -100, and the noise went away. Really weird glitch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried copying and pasting all the items in the sequence into a new sequence and that fixed it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh my god , thank you so much you saved my life , this was 2 years ago but it helped me a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines