Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Glitch problems on Premiere 14.3.1 & 14.3.2

Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone.

Me and all my team at work have glitch problems on the recent versions of Premiere and Media Encoder. It's absolutely Random, it comes and it goes without reason. and sometimes, it even appears on the exports. My sequences are at the right Frame Rate, the right resolution, I work with the GPU Acceleration CUDA and my Graphic drivers are updated.

Square.00_04_23_00.Still003.pngSquare.00_10_58_08.Still004.png

I don't have this problem on the 14.3.0 version, so right now, me and my team are staying on this version. Do you know where does this glitch issue come from? We can stay on an old version for now, but we need to fix it. Is it a normal issue in the new versions?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Corrected, you can see it directly now

Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post comp.specs + gpu driver.

screenshot export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here it is:

Project SettingsProject SettingsGraphic DriverGraphic DriverGraphic Driver for GPUGraphic Driver for GPUSequence SettingsSequence SettingsExport SettingsExport Settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm coming back to you concerning the glitch issues.
Did you find something to help us with it?
I just saw a new Premiere version just came out. Maybe this new version will solve the problem. just tell me

Waiting for your answer.

Thank you again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update or turn off hardware encoding and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already tried this, always the same problem.

Glitchs appears randomly on the timeline. Impossible to edit well with it.

I just downloaded the new Premiere version, it's doing the same, I have to downgrad the software again. There's something in the new versions of premiere that produces these glitch, I don't know what. I don't have any problem of this kind with the 14.3.0 version.

What's knew since the 14.3.1 version that could cause this kind of problem? Graphic options? Renders? Something must have changed and it produced these glitch that appears everytime I'm playing the timeline. My computer is the same, it's not an update from me and I got it on lots of other computers since the 14.3.1 update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see, I still have these glitch/pixelised frames appearing often when I'm working

2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is this srt creator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a plugin for subtitles.

Nothing to do with the timeline and the frame problems. And my editors have this problem even when they don't have this plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried render and replace?

New project and import old one?

Update gpu driver?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried these

I always render my timeline before exporting, the issues appears even on renders.
It does the same with old projects, when I open or Import an old one, the problem goes on it, too.

My GPU driver is always updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could it be the video rate?

Maybe the quality isn't good enough, and Premiere produce these glitchs because of that... I don't know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try running the clip through Handbrake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In general, I'm running it inside Handbrake when the file is corrupted and can't be rendered.

I don't think it's a corruption problem but I'll try. If after Handbrake, I still have the same result, I don't know what I can do more... I'll let you know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Handbrake didn't solved the problem.

Apparently, it happens when I use files that come from youtube.

Wiith 4K files, Prores or files with a big rate, it doesn't happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your YT downloader must do something to the files that Pr does not agree with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that's it.

When I'm transcoding my Youtube Files into Prores, the glitchs doesn't appear anymore.

Strange, the youtube codec must have something Premiere sequence can't support well, as you said.

Thank you, we'll try to convert our videos before editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines