• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random popping in audio of timeline / rendered video

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a lot of popping issues, which seem random and don't make any logical sense. I have one timeline, version 1 of a video, constant power transitions between each cut to stop the clicking. I rendered this and it was fine. I duplicated this timeline to make some changes but now when I render version 2 there are audible pops at the starts and ends of the constant power transitions and in weird random places in the video but mostly at the start and end of the constant power transitions. 

Sometimes I can hear the popping on the timeline and sometimes I can't, it all seems very random. 

1. It can't be my computer because when I transfer the project to another system the same problem happens. I have tried various different audio devices and it happens on all of them. 
  2. Sample rate of my source footage and sequence are the same.
  3. Have tried setting my input device to "none" as someone else suggested on here that I read. 
  4. Updated to latest Premiere Pro version
  5. Audio is not clipping or anything

Send help please. I am genuinely at risk of losing work because I can't seem to find a solution here.

System specs:

Windows 10
Premiere Pro CC 14.6
8700K CPU
16GB DDR4 RAM
1080Ti GPU
2x NVME SSD 

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have very similar issues in Windows like this Reddit post illustrates very well. https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dv80yr/audio_poppingcrackling/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What kind of audio files, story? FWIW, most editor avoid .mp3 files since they are so highly compressed. If those are .mp3s, try uncompressed versions of the files.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines