Re: Crash on project in Premiere Pro 14.7

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting a constant crash about three minutes every time I start playback in the Program monitor. I also get a crash when trying to save: it gets about 90% of the way there and then hangs indefinitely until I have to force quit.

MBP 16-inch 2019

2.4 GHz 8-core i9

64GB RAM

AMD Radeon Pro 5600M 8GB

I downloaded Premiere Beta last week and have been using it to make captions and then exporting them burned-in and then bringing those videos into 2020. Not sure if having Beta on my machine is somehow related but I am sure that this is a nightmare. I'm going try and export XMLs and start a new project in 2019. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Crash on project in Premiere Pro 14.7

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting a constant crash about three minutes every time I start playback in the Program monitor. I also get a crash when trying to save: it gets about 90% of the way there and then hangs indefinitely until I have to force quit.

MBP 16-inch 2019

2.4 GHz 8-core i9

64GB RAM

AMD Radeon Pro 5600M 8GB

I downloaded Premiere Beta last week and have been using it to make captions and then exporting them burned-in and then bringing those videos into 2020. Not sure if having Beta on my machine is somehow related but I am sure that this is a nightmare. I'm going try and export XMLs and start a new project in 2019. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?