• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Creating A Multi Camera Sequence with Different Format Clips

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two video clips are brought in (as multi) and synced without issue, but since the resolutions are different, one is either too small or zoomed in too far (depending upon which format is used for the sequence).

I've seen instructions for how to resolve this when the two formats are lined up in sequence (not multi-camera), but that doesn't seem possible when the sequence is created for multiple cameras.

I've seen references to options of 1) transform the source before going multi and 2) transform on the fly (after)

I'm fine either way.  This is fairly low quality (Zoom) footage, so not much more damage I can do to it.

What would you suggest?

TIA,

Steven

[Moderator note: this post is a completely different subject than original thread so it has been split off as a new thread and edited accordingly.]

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would probably be fixed by settings in the Preferences dialog for scaling. See the included image ... if that is set for no action, you would get no scaling by default. I would suggest changing that option to set the default action for scaling to "Set to framesize" which is normally far preferable than "Scale to framesize".

Neil

Preferences Media Scaling.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Neil.  I just checked and it it already set to "Set to frame size".

So I'm guessing it is the steps I am taking that are leading me off track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines