• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-Join Cut Clips

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Call it "re-joining" or "re-merging"...I'm trying to clean up my timeline by undoing unnecessary cuts I've made in some clips. Can't do a simple "undo" because these were many actions ago. Possible to do this? To be clear: I'm not merging separate clips -- I'm talking about the same clip/file without even any internal cuts. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hold CTRL, drag over clips that need healing, then release(make sure edit points are all highlighted in red bars or you'll delete the track) then press delete. This will heal-join all the cut clips. Also works on audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

another way is to highlight the edit you want to join, right click and select 'Join Through Edits'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines