Re: new panorama layer from selected layer

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kglad, no it was a photoshop question that was resolved by back revving the version. Thank you for checking in.

But I do have a Premiere question. 

I have a client who are now editing a movie on Premiere v 14.4 on OS 10.14.6 (Mojave).

They said they had few issues when they were editing the show at home with the media stored in the cloud and using Premiere v 14.9 on OS 10.15 (Catalina). Then they moved the project to my facility in Hollywood to finish the show, and I gave them the above systems (Premiere v 14.4 on OS 10.14.6), and they now store their media on an AVID Nexis shared storage.

Since the move, the system performance has decreased significantly and we are wondering why.

We did an I/O test to the dual connected CAT 6A Nexis and the numbers are great (200MBs) so bandwidth is not the cause. 

The sequence has around 27 video layers with adjustment layers and moves, so it's very complex. Is there a way to make this play smoothly? Is there a document for timeline optimization available?

Mac 6,1 Trashcans 3.5 GHz with 64GB RAM.

Thanks again. Matt.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<moved from ps and previously moved from download&install(?)>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines