Highlighted

Re: Premiere Pro 14.3.2 is now available for download!

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm already sorry I upgraded to this version. Cursor in timeline is swapped with program cursor, and other bugs. So sorry I updated. How do I revert to previous version? Yikes. Another day of productivity down the tubes. Thanks Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Premiere Pro 14.3.2 is now available for download!

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm already sorry I upgraded to this version. Cursor in timeline is swapped with program cursor, and other bugs. So sorry I updated. How do I revert to previous version? Yikes. Another day of productivity down the tubes. Thanks Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you do an update, you can opt to keep previous versions.  always a good idea.  In the creative cloud app, when you're displaying all apps, to the far right of Premiere, you'll see three dots (an ellipsis). click there and you'll see the option for other versions...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't seem to be having any of them issues, i guess it will always depend on your computer build.
but so far so good..
you can always revert and then wait until they have yet another update, it probably will fix them issues.
you have to always remember, new updates can always produce other problems, just got to give them time to tweek it out..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0