Highlighted

Re: Welcome to Premiere Pro 14.3!

Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get total failure with my new viersion. It has always been slow to open bit now it is even slower. Even just working round it everything is slow. It won't even scrub through my timeline without hiccupping all the time. And then, I can't even render it through ME as the whole thing crashes. I must be doing something as it worked before this upgrade. Bad Adobe! Gonna deinstall and go back to my older version!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Welcome to Premiere Pro 14.3!

Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get total failure with my new viersion. It has always been slow to open bit now it is even slower. Even just working round it everything is slow. It won't even scrub through my timeline without hiccupping all the time. And then, I can't even render it through ME as the whole thing crashes. I must be doing something as it worked before this upgrade. Bad Adobe! Gonna deinstall and go back to my older version!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?