Highlighted

Re: Welcome to Premiere Pro 14.3!

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated and now I have strange laggy playback where I have to switch to lower resoultion 1/2 quality and it will play for a bit then go back to choppy and I'll switch to full and it will play smoothly again then choppy.  Please STOP with the updates until you get a stable program! Been a Adobe user for many years.  So many people jumping ship and I see why.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Welcome to Premiere Pro 14.3!

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated and now I have strange laggy playback where I have to switch to lower resoultion 1/2 quality and it will play for a bit then go back to choppy and I'll switch to full and it will play smoothly again then choppy.  Please STOP with the updates until you get a stable program! Been a Adobe user for many years.  So many people jumping ship and I see why.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Housetrax,

Happy to help, but you give us no information to go on about your computer, your media drives, your source media, or your general workflow. Come back with that and we can have a better shot at attacking your individual issue, as what you describe is not widespread.

Hope to assist,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines