• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Welcome to Premiere Pro 14.3!

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been an Adobe Premiere Pro User since the 1.5 version till date... But there are 2 issues with the latest 2020 update.

1. I'ts Terribly Slow when I want to export my videos... I mean, I exported a 4mins Video for 36 minutes. I was almost shedding Tears.

2. RGB Curves on My Lumetri turns my videos to a witness protection effect when I apply it on my Videos.

Below is my System Specs and I see no reason why there is this much fiasco on your update

Central Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz

Graphics
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
Video Memory 4.0 GB
Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080
Storage
Total Memory 31.9 GB
Free Memory 25.8 GB
Total Hard disk 10354.1 GB
Free Hard disk 3381.6 GB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Tommy,

I'm in the same boat with my own PC gathering dust back at the office. Our CPUs are Gen 4 processors which are not powerful enough. You need a Gen 6 or Gen 7 processor to meet system requirements.

My recommendation is to use the proxy workflow for this footage, transcode to an editing codec, like ProRes LT, or upgrade your hardware. Hope the advice helps. Let us know how it goes.

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines