• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Welcome to Premiere Pro 14.3!

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone who is having .MP4 file type issues, or white screen with crashing, I believe I have found the main issue through trouble shooting and research.

Adobe has conflicts with the videocard series "Radeon RTX 580". Radeon also hasnt updated its driver release since May 15th. I tested the same files and projects on my other laptop which has NVIDIA GEFORCE Card and everything works fine. I believe there is a major conflict with OPENCL cards and this radeon series where is Geforce is more compatible and up to date with current drivers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And apparently not just RTX 580. I have a different (several years old) Radeon and the new version isn't working at all for me and there aren't, nor will be, new drivers available as my graphics card is a legacy product.

Thankfully I've already ordered a new workstation that'll hopefully fix the problem. I just hope I don't need to update my hardware with every software update from now on! 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are correct, I just ordered a 2060 Geforce to get around this issue. FIX IT ADOBE! lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines