• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reading and Writing this files metadata (XMP) has been disabled????? Please help so I can enable it

New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File Importer detected an inconstancy in the file structure of (files name.mp4) Reading and Writing this files metadata (XMP) has been disabled.  My question is how do I enable the XMP setting?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. The option to Write XMP ID to files on import is available under Preferences > Media. Are the files not getting imported when you get this error or are you experiencing any other issues with import? Also, please let us know the source of these media files (camera/screen recorded). 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet, 

I am having this same issue, the origin of my source media is RAW AVI 4K (3840x2160) @ 24FPS exported from Blender. The files do not get imported via drag and drop onto my Premier Pro timeline, nor via drag and drop onto any of the folder systems. I have also tried importing via the import options (File > Import..) etc.

Has there been any progress on resolving this issue, or do you have any steps for troubleshooting which I might take to resolve the problem?

Thanks,

Kris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kris, 

We're sorry about this. Currently, AVI RAW is not supported in Premiere Pro. We would recommend exporting your animation as an image sequence from Blender & then importing that image sequence into Premiere Pro. Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines