• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Received 100 emails in 4 hours from Adobe

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean come on, this is ridiculous. I don't know why this started happening since last night, but this is insane. Why in the world would anyone want to receive an email from every single post someone makes on the community forum? What is going on? I didn't modify any settings or anything, but I am going to check my preferences now... if there is a setting for this that's pretty crazy and ridiculous.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, that's really weird. Never even heard of that happening before. Personally, I don't get a single email notification on participation on the several Adobe forums I participate in.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your profile/account for "notifications" - are you signed up for emails? If you are and "follow" the forum, you might get such emails.

I rely on them, and have the opposite problem since summer: I don't get any...

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

depending on what you use for monitoring your email, you should be able to just send everything to a folder outside of your inbox...  Email's you receive from adobe monitoring a forum are just text and are miniscule in size...  I actually used to like this behavior in the fcp7 and earlier forums on apple so I could check on new posts without having to go to the apple forum website...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines