• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recorded in 3840x1080 but obs changed output to 1920..

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I recorded two videos today of me playing a horror game for my YouTube. Unfortunately, streamlabs obs loves changing my settings without letting me know. I recorded at 3840x1080 but like I said, obs changed my output to 1920x1080. So I have scrunched videos. How do I change them to 3840 in Pr.. so I can edit my facecam and gameplay separately..

TOPICS
Editing , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your original play setting was 3840x1080 but when recorded was squeezed to 1920x1080 (so everything looks tall) then when you drop your 1920x1080 footage into your Premiere Pro sequence set to 3840x1080 - then you need to go to the 'scale' parameters in your 'effects controls' panel - twirl open the scale setting (just under position) - uncheck 'uniform scale' - then adjust the 'scale width' to stretch your footage back out to to fit the screen. 

Also depending if your footage was 'flagged' as 'anamorphic while recording there may be a simpler solution. In your timeline right click the problem clip and select 'set to frame size' in the popup menu. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines