Recover files from a deleted cache

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am new to the game and accidentally deleted my caches files older than 1 day. Is there anyway I can recover those cache files with the documents as I last left them? Or do I have to start over?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Recover files from a deleted cache

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am new to the game and accidentally deleted my caches files older than 1 day. Is there anyway I can recover those cache files with the documents as I last left them? Or do I have to start over?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are unlikely to be abel to recover your cache files. Premiere will rebuild them so you shouldnt need to reover them regardless.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might be able to get them out of the Recycle Bin, but as Mike Dziennik said, Premiere would rebuild them if necessary anyway.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0
salvo34 LATEST
Advocate ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you're new, Brian, I thought it might be worth mentioning a bit more than earlier posts.

When you OPEN a project in PPRO the program will automatically remake any cache files you deleted ( in the directory you chose for cache files )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0