Highlighted

Recover my project after free trial

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was working on a project during the free trial. When I went to open premier today all my files and sequences were gone. Were they lost since this was a trial? Is there anyway to recover my project?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

Your files are still available, but if you used the free trial and the trial period is over, you need to buy a subscription to continue working on that.

The most probable cause is, however, that you are working or looking on the wrong disk.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Recover my project after free trial

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was working on a project during the free trial. When I went to open premier today all my files and sequences were gone. Were they lost since this was a trial? Is there anyway to recover my project?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

Your files are still available, but if you used the free trial and the trial period is over, you need to buy a subscription to continue working on that.

The most probable cause is, however, that you are working or looking on the wrong disk.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I brought the subscription. I see my file name when go to "open project" but when I open it its blank. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Outside of the application, go to the last known location where you saved your project. Select the project and get info on the file. See if the date modified matches when you last saved.

Kevin Stohlmeyer Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is exactly what I did. The last day it was save was 09/18 and when i go to open it it is blank.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And when I look at the file it says its 29 kB but when I open it, its blank

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All thank you for your help. I was able to find the file. Like you said, it was located in a different folder.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! I’m happy that you can recup your work. Feel free to come back to the fora for further advice if needed.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the different folder? I have exactly what you're saying happened to you, but I can't find the other file. :'(

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
tony157F LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, IF I GET THE FREE TRIAL of Premiere , and finish some work before the free trial ends, can I save my work and keep it? Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines