• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red cross in middle of video.

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

У меня есть проблема с видео. Когда я создаю какой-то эффект в середине видео, Красный Крест накладывается, и я просто не могу его удалить!
Помогите мне, пожалуйста!
TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this any effect?  If not, can you be more specific? 

Have you tried rendering the effect?  Have you tried exporting that section of your timeline?

also please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win 10, 16 gb ram, nvidia 1050ti, i7 processor, i downloaded plugin - sapphire, for example - sapphire distort, effect fish and after that, when i used effect, i viewed this Red cross in middle of video. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sapphire is a paid plugin. You must purchase the plugin to remove the red X.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a trial version of the effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

У меня есть проблема с видео. Когда я создаю какой-то эффект в середине видео, Красный Крест накладывается, и я никак не могу его удалить!
Помогите мне, пожалуйста!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using a plugin that is unlicensed. You'll need to purchase that license or remove the effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just can traduce first part of your text, but, perhaps you are using a effect that is not GPU accelerated. Try with another or make a timeline render preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines