Red numbers in Audio

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After a few trys trying to follow people's videos on how to export my video, somehow I now have red numbers along the audio clip.  What are they I have included a photo of them sorry for the distortion but I believe you can see what I am talking about.  Thank you,

Lueyaudio.jpg

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 19, 2021
Richard M Knight Adobe Community Professional , Jan 19, 2021
This is an indicator that the audio clips and their associated video clips are out of sync by the shown amount. If you click on the red numbers you will be givne the option to move the clips back into sync or to slide the clips back into sync. Make sure you are moving the correct clip, either the audio or video, depending which has moved. It might be that you want the keep the out of sync, in which case ignore the numbers.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an indicator that the audio clips and their associated video clips are out of sync by the shown amount. If you click on the red numbers you will be givne the option to move the clips back into sync or to slide the clips back into sync. Make sure you are moving the correct clip, either the audio or video, depending which has moved. It might be that you want the keep the out of sync, in which case ignore the numbers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LueyD AUTHOR
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so very much......  What did I do to have them move?  The only thing consistently that I have done was the rendering.  Was told if I rendered befor eexporting then it would make the video upload way faster UGH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are called "Linked Selection"the link audio en video of one source to keep them sync. See this document: https://nofilmschool.com/2018/07/3-timeline-buttons-you-need-use 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Peru Bob LATEST
Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did I do to have them move?

You likely did it with an errant mouse click.  I do it occasionally.  Control + Z is my friend.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines