• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RED .r3d's causing Premiere to freeze very regularly

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When working with RED .r3d's in Premiere, I've reliably been able to freeze the program just by clicking on the .r3d master controls under Effect Controls. I'll get through adjusting the RAW parameters on a few clips, and when I go to adjust the next clip, I get a pinwheel and an "Application Not Responding" label causing me to force quit Premiere. Working on a 1m30s video with 15 or so clips and it's frozen 5 or 6 times going through and coloring each clip. 

- Premiere 14.5.0

- Haven't updated to the most recent version as updating immediately after they're released has also historically introduced a whole slew of new issues.

- MacOS Catalina 10.15.7, 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, 64GB DDR4 RAM, Radeon Pro 575 4 GB Graphics Card, working off a networked server through an ethernet connection

- Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration engaged and yes, it still occurs when switching to Software Only

- Source Footage: RED .r3d with Cineform 1080 proxies

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?