Highlighted

Reduced size export/output

Engaged ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a short video for a client which we subsequently posted on YouTube, https://youtu.be/szUIHsWloC0

He wants me to provide a reduced size version that he can put on his laptop to include in a Power Point presentation which will be shown in some places without an internet connection, so a You Tube won't work. I am a novice PP user and have the Handbrake app that does a pretty good job of reducing size. That said, is there an output option in PP that will give me a substantially reduced original version? If so, which one? I use the latest version of PP on a PC.

Thanks to those who know more than me,

Joe

Taylor Eubank leads a Bible Study from Jeremiah 21, where God allows Nebuchadnezzar to destroy Jerusalem
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reduced size export/output

Engaged ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a short video for a client which we subsequently posted on YouTube, https://youtu.be/szUIHsWloC0

He wants me to provide a reduced size version that he can put on his laptop to include in a Power Point presentation which will be shown in some places without an internet connection, so a You Tube won't work. I am a novice PP user and have the Handbrake app that does a pretty good job of reducing size. That said, is there an output option in PP that will give me a substantially reduced original version? If so, which one? I use the latest version of PP on a PC.

Thanks to those who know more than me,

Joe

Taylor Eubank leads a Bible Study from Jeremiah 21, where God allows Nebuchadnezzar to destroy Jerusalem
TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0

Have something to add?